Thursday, February 13, 2014

Water, it keeps us going!

     Our body is made up of 60% water. Do not forget to stay hydrated throughout your day. 
You will have better mental focus, better physical performance, less joint pain, and fewer illnesses.
Did you drinking water has been proven to decrease your chances of Alzheimer's disease and dementia?  Other reason to drink water.

     If you do not like the taste of water, like my husband, Eddie, you can add flavoring to make the taste mor appealing.  Try and stay away from products with aspertane and other artificial ingredients.  I just picked up a water pitcher with three infuser included.  One for tea, one for flavor, and one for chilling.  I got it at Bed, Bath, and Beyond for $29. I had a 20%off so I saved $6...

Take water breaks during the day and notice how much better your day is. Happy sipping






No comments:

Post a Comment